Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

Back to soittajat O

Quote by MissJarea

I'm fed up!:mad:

And I'm fed up with people like you who think they know everything and can never confess that they are wrong. You're so full of shit. Just drop dead b****!

Quote by MissJarea

I'm fed up!:mad:

took a while, i have to say. :D

now you just gotta admit the following:

1. There are other female HH Djs in Norway

2. It doesnt really matter who does what to get gigs

3. There are not 'too many bedroom djs' and 'wannabes', cos they are actually the ones who make the scene what it is

4. Arrogant Djs with not too much skills do not make the scene

5. Finnish people are a cynical lot, who do not hesitate to jump on you if you plug yourself

6. Modesty is nice

7. Elwira is not a b*tch, and both of youse gals written english sucks in the Oxford- measures, but is ok when taking to account that you are norwegian and finnish

aiiiiggghhhtt!!??? :004: :004: :004: :004:

Quote by genki

took a while, i have to say. :D

now you just gotta admit the following:

1. There are other female HH Djs in Norway

2. It doesnt really matter who does what to get gigs

3. There are not 'too many bedroom djs' and 'wannabes', cos they are actually the ones who make the scene what it is

4. Arrogant Djs with not too much skills do not make the scene

5. Finnish people are a cynical lot, who do not hesitate to jump on you if you plug yourself

6. Modesty is nice

7. Elwira is not a b*tch, and both of youse gals written english sucks in the Oxford- measures, but is ok when taking to account that you are norwegian and finnish

aiiiiggghhhtt!!??? :004: :004: :004: :004:

8. And post that dnb top 10 .
muhahahahaha:D

9. This is a very dum and useless topic.

Quote by Jani

9. This is a very dum and useless topic.

I agree. Indeed it is so dum and useless that it ought to be closed, and closed shall it be unless there is a serious change of tone here. This warning includes everybody, so I'll advise MissJarea to stop replying every f*cking troll.

Come on Felis!
This is one the most absurd and entertaining topics ever. Cant platinum be fun for once?

Hahhaaaa!!!! You taking everything so searly. OH! I'm bitch? No i'm not. I have boyfriend and i don't have sex with anyone else. You are not nice person. Now you see why i don't like you. And better that you shut your mouth if you don't want to see me angry. Because then i'm not so nice anymore. This is so stupid fight with you. Just use my energy for nothing. I don't never wan't to see you when you are here in finland because you are not nice at all. But still want to say i'm not Bitch maybe you are because using that kind word just make me angry. :rolleyes:

No huh huh...........

Quote by Delete

Come on Felis!
This is one the most absurd and entertaining topics ever. Cant platinum be fun for once?

Do you think that disrespecting other people for no real reason is fun? I think this whole topic has gone really f*ckin stupid and should be closed, before it goes any further. What has this all have to do with djing and music???:mad: :mad:

Quote by Delete

Come on Felis!

Word. Norjalainen pätee suomalaisille ja päinvastoin.

Quote by Kaydee

What has this all have to do with djing and music???:mad: :mad:

what has hardhouse to do with music :rolleyes:

....sooooorrryyyy. just couldn't resist

Quote by yana

what has hardhouse to do with music :rolleyes:

:D :D

:014: :014: :014: :014:

(edit: vois noita vitun hymiöitä opetella kans kattelemaan...)

I have mixed feelings about this topic. Let me list them...

1. *Ho-hum!*
2. LOL
3. Kids, kids, behave...
4. ROFL
5. Where's all the PLUR? I can't feel the love, man!
6. *rolling on the floor* guys, you're killing me!

-KarriN

http://www.partynett.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1067

"Norge har nå 2 jenter som spiller Hard House."

I tried not to get messed up in this mess. But o lord o mighty... :D

This is what happens when an organism is inserted into a new environment it's not familiar with. The atmosphere here being very PLUR-ish (but more like PLUM in the background, M stading for murder) and dissing being the most popular sport.

Self promotiong in this magnitude has not been seen before, so everynoe's on their hind legs and ready to fight the intruder :D

Queen of finnish clubbing she is not, but you do have to give her some credit for trying (quite hard indeed) ;)

Welcome to Finland, here we have no such thing as "Reilu meininki" that was in the Sixties.

Quote by Kaydee

Do you think that disrespecting other people for no real reason is fun?

Well, I like reading when people disrespect others. This is good-old-fashion-catfight entertainment ;) I think that closing this thread would be a mistake. There is almost 2000 views in this thread already!

*silently moves to the shadows and laughing his ass off*

Quote by Sampson

Well, I like reading when people disrespect others. This is good-old-fashion-catfight entertainment ;) I think that closing this thread would be a mistake. There is almost 2000 views in this thread already!

*silently moves to the shadows and laughing his ass off*

You weren't so entertained when your ass (and kotka) were recently on the line of fire, for as obivous reasons as with this case.

"It made you very sad" and so on.. You sent me private messages asking where is peace, love etc. are?

Typical two-faced fuck, you are.

Still like disrespecting?

Pitäiskö pikkuhiljaa perustaa oma topic dissaamiselle ja kaksinaamaisuudelle?

This is not so fun anymore! But well i don't know. I feel very upset that somebody... call me bitch. I Don't want to fight anymore, this is silly. And to everyone who was speaking of cat fight.... well HAH! I'm not fighting even some says to me that i am bitch because i know that very good that i'm not a bitch. I Don't care what somebody's thinking about me. It's important that i know what i'm. I know it better than anyone else! for sure...

Miss Jarea:
Scandinavia's leading female Dj of UK HardStyles // Short Bio 2006

(changed and updatet 27.07.06)

Miss Jarea started her career way back in 1997 as a Drum'n Bass DJ, but it wasn't until the year 2000 that she discovered the UK underground scene and got totally addicted to that sound. Finding her true passion, she shortly after started her first performances all across Norway, building her name from the small local clubs to huge renowned events like Sundance, Milk Club, Resurrection and even Hyperstate / Biblos. With weekly broadcastings on international web radio's such as PureDJ.com and ID&T Radio, international gigs and releases, Miss Jarea is Scandinavia's Nr.1 DJ.

Playing a smooth blend of UK HardHouse, HardTrance, Dutch HardStyle, NRG and HardTechno, Jarea has many faces.

On the production side, Miss Jarea has been releasing projects since 2001, and currently several big international labels such as Riot, Nukleuz, Passion, Scum records and Vicious Circle have shown interest in her work. In January 2005, Jarea made a record deal with Carnal Records, and is currently releasing major floor fillers on this label.

Under pressure of the increasing international demand for her performance, Miss Jarea moved to Amsterdam in 2003, where she hooked up with among others the Dutch HardTrance promoter Q-Dance witch resulted in a performance at QlubTempo.

During that year she managed to arranged a brand new residency in LA and various other bookings in Scandinavia, Holland, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Luxembourg, Egypt, USA, Canada and UK to mention a few. Currently, Jarea is working on her upcoming productions and planning her 2007 world tour.

Her first EP `Missing You' / `No Control' got signed to Carnal Records (Purple Eye Entertainment) early in 2005 and has been hitting Dance Charts all across the globe for several months since its release in January 2005. Her 2nd EP `Move Ya Head' / `Evil Seeds' released October 17th same year, also received massive feedback and airplay worldwide!!!
The Ep was listed as one of the 20 most sold HardTrance EP's last winter and received great reviews by several big international dj's like Marco V and Tom Harding as well as music magazines, including the International Upfront and DJ Magazine which listed it as one of Top 5 must have tracks - rated 5/5 stars. Even the UK based and very influential radio BBC 1's radio show The Residency as well as Judge Jules regularly play Miss Jarea's tracks on their shows.

The current upcoming release `Brain Damage' / `Schizophrenia' and RBA-No Alternative remix has been getting great promo feedback from some of the biggest UK producers and djs in the world, predicting this to be a huge dancefloor filler this summer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discography

Miss Jarea EP - Brain Damage / Schizophrenia (Grimlock Recordings / Passion Records UK comoing out Fall 2006)
Miss Jarea EP - Over Yo Head / Evil Seeds (Carnal Records - 2005)
Miss Jarea EP - Missing You / No Control (Carnal Records - 2005)
Dan Brinslee & Miss Jarea - Adrenalina (Dan Don't - 2004)
Dan Brinslee & Miss Jarea - It's Getting Closer (Dan Don't - 2003)
Miss Jarea - Soul Commander part II (Dan Don't - 2003)
Miss Jarea - Next Time / Don't Disturb (Dan Don't - 2003)
DJ Dulce vs DJ Miss Jarea - Soul Commander (Shock Records - 2003)
Eskimo feat Miss Jares - Call Me Poison (CNR InDisc Records - 2001)
Eskimo feat Miss Jarea - Tell Me (CNR InDisc Records - 2000)

Latest Compilation

Miss Jarea - Evolution Of Kaos ( ID&T Netherlands - Nov 2005)

O