Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

Back to soittajat O

Haha, seems like somebodys really bored @ office ;)

Vertigo:If you dont like what you read, youre allways welcome to fuck off, please:004:

This thread is the most entertaining thing after playing flash version of battleships online. Perfect "read while youre sick@home and under the influence of several blunts":D

Jarea:Hows that dnb top.10 doing btw?

Peace, love and hopelesness
-D3l

"Norways ONLY Female UK HardHouse Dj"

OK! Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah!
What i was saying little too much thinking yourself. I think that there is also much another female djs in norway. :p

Yes this thread is getting funnier for every day, doesn't it :001:

1. Bedroom dj's doesn't count, too many wannabe's :rolleyes:

2. Only the ones that play out in the clubs ;)

3. We have two famous hiphop & dnb female dj's :cool:

4. There are some gilrs playing proghouse and progtrance :rolleyes:

5. Only I play UK Hardhouse and NU Nrg. (as the marked for my music style almost doesn't exist) :D

6. Loads of blokes play same music as I do, but like I said, I'm the only girl who plays this music out in the clubs.

:D

So what if ur the "only female hh dj in Norway"...who gives a fuck?? Is that sum kind of a triumph?? So I'm cool if I'm "the only LTD in Platinum"???? Being the only one doesn't make u a good one, it jus means there's no competition->no matter how good/bad u r, u'll get gigs...not so good innit?

Then u DO give shit bout others,like bout that gal....well yes, u tell us she screwed her way to the top but how do we know the truth? why u even told that? no one gives a fuck if she did....or maybe u jus needed to prove again how ur the only "real" female hh dj in norway? bit insecure aye?

U are selfish by tellin bout urself all the fukn time, if ur good the reputation will spread...ppl will know bout u without u having to have to go on about it...if ur good enuff I mean...

I dont get the point of going on about urself cos it'll only make u look like the only thing matters to u is being cool/known...
if u would never ever get a set would u still play? do u play cos U like it or cos u like to play to a crowd?

I'm sorry but I dont like ur attitude, u seem selfish and like a person who just wants to be famous etc...well sorry to break ya bubble little one but how many superstar dj's there is? not many compared how many bedroom dj's there is (40 000 alone in UK)...so if the thing that got u into it was to be "norways only female hh dj" then u got it wrong babe...

oh n I've met the promoters to who u've sent info bout u saying that "ur Norways only blahblah" bout a year ago n they werent impressed...said ur pretty but thats prolly why u get many gig....if u want names I'll give 'em to ya on private mssg (I will not include those ppl on a public board without their permission)
I jus dont get it why u have to make up sum "only female hh dj"..why not jus send a mix and tell bit who u r...??? btw, isn't it weird how guys usually have to fukn good b4 they get a gig but gal who can mix at least sum how get one right away..?

Oh n I'm interested bout that dnb mix too...cheers..:D

Quote by MissJarea

what???

Lopettakaa nyt vittu sentää tämä tyhjänpäiväinen jauhaminen!!!!!

He asked all to stop this stupid bullshiting or something :D

LTD: everybody has their own way of promoting themselves ;)

And I don't see the problem in my way. The reson this post is getting worse and worse, is due to me trying to defend the shit that gets thrown my way by people like you.

I have plenty of competition outside Norway and I like that, as I neither wanna play or live in Norway, then it doesn't matter anyway. I think it's a good thing to promote oneself, and saying I'm the only girl in Norway who plays that kind of music out loud, has nothing to do with being selfish. I recommend you lock the word 'selfish' up in a dictionary along with Elwira.

U might get suprised!

Originally posted by MissJarea
[/kbQUOTE]

As for LTD, I think he had a point there...on basis of your
webpages I would propably think twice before coming to see
your show, as it seems as the artist/looks/sex is much more
important than music. IMO, that kind of ruins the meaning of the
term DJ.

You have the right promote yourself in any way you please, but
you shouldn't get upset when people get annoyed...

But then again, I really don't care:)

-kb

Quote by MissJarea

And I don't see the problem in my way. The reson this post is getting worse and worse, is due to me trying to defend the shit that gets thrown my way by people like you.

I have plenty of competition outside Norway and I like that, as I neither wanna play or live in Norway, then it doesn't matter anyway. I think it's a good thing to promote oneself, and saying I'm the only girl in Norway who plays that kind of music out loud, has nothing to do with being selfish. I recommend you lock the word 'selfish' up in a dictionary along with Elwira.

U might get suprised!

K then I admit, selfish is a wrong word indeed...how bout selfcentered? Oh and it's "look" not lock :) (lock->lock the door etc, look->to look sumthing)

I still dont understand whats so cool bout being the only one....cos it does mean that u dont have any competition in Norway (and the fact u dont wanna live or play in Norway has nuthin to do with that...)and u have played in Norway anyway..thats where u got started, do u think u would have done that in e.g. UK where like I said is 40 000 bedroom dj's.

And bout ppl giving u shit...well UR the one who posted this thread, UR the one who keeps braggin how ur the only female hh dj in Norway and UR the one who posted the link. So dont blame us for using our freedom of speech in a PUBLIC board :)

Oh and whats so cool being the only FEMALE who plays it? Even ur name Miss Jarea works like a sing: "look! it's a female dj! wow, she must be hot!". I dont think dj'ing or doin anything else has nuthin to do with sex, it's bout skills...but still go on about how ur female and look! a dj!

p.s. still waiting for that d&b mix...:)

Now you can listen to my sets live from my home!
Firs set is tonight 01 finnish time at http://www.puredj.com
Nice vocal DnB

Enjoy!

I will also be livestreaming from home on my own server 2-3 times a week. Probably tuesday, thursday and friday evenings/nights. Join my mailinglist under contacts and I'll keep you posted :)

Dnb 2nite??..tuned in.:eek:

Just wan't say that you are not better than me in english Miss Jarea. It's Look not Lock. I speak 4 language and that's why i don't write well but i speak english better than write. Because i use english every day in my job. I'm study english in highschool now and maybe write better some day. I understand everything very good what you writing here. SO DON'T START WITH ME! :)

I'm the ONLY deep trance dj, who lives in Pihlajanmäki and
have twinbrother named Juha...

Happy happy, joy joy...:002:

>burp<

Quote by Elwira

Just wan't say that you are not better than me in english Miss Jarea. It's Look not Lock. I speak 4 language and that's why i don't write well but i speak english better than write. Because i use english every day in my job. I'm study english in highschool now and maybe write better some day. I understand everything very good what you writing here. SO DON'T START WITH ME! :)

stop it you b****! There is a difference between 'misspelling' and beeing good in english! :mad:

so buzz off will ya!

Quote by mosaik

I'm the ONLY deep trance dj, who lives in Pihlajanmäki and
have twinbrother named Juha...

Happy happy, joy joy...:002:

>burp<

"happy happy joy joy" :D I love that fraze! :D

Quote by MissJarea

You have a point or two... ;) The main thing is that she did sleep her way up, I know that , as she slept with my friend, hoping he would make her a dj, then she made a dj in my town dump his girl for her, after what he taught her how to play, then she ended up with the guy she is with now, becoming a start over the night dj'ing 30min as the first runner up on all his HUGE patys in Oslo... so maybe now you understand why I don't have any respect for her... Over the time she has become a good dj I have heard, she's playing in my town on my x's party on 31st, and she's no longer a competitor either, as she's into progressive trance. So I will be ther to listen to her set and hope that she's good, as her demo is one of my favorite progressive demos :)

wow. this is better than tv. please tell us more.

i definetly should have read this earlier!

Quote by MissJarea

stop it you b****!

uuuh.. catfight! catfight!

i lllllllove this sooo much :)

Quote by MissJarea

I dom't give a shit if a girl plays good, if she is discovered by screwing the promoters... once a tramp, always a tramp... no matter dj skills...

i thought it's only the music that counts?

oh well :rolleyes:

some nice babe could sleep with me too. i promise i'll make her a rrrrreaaally good dj. wanna try?

Quote by Dj Vertigo

Lopettakaa nyt vittu sentää tämä tyhjänpäiväinen jauhaminen!!!!!

pitäähän tässä olla jotain viihdettä sillon ku salkkarit ja kauniit&rohkeet ei tuu

Quote by MissJarea

stop it you b****! There is a difference between 'miss spelling' and beeing good in english! :mad:

That wasn't very nice now was it? And you misspelled the word misspell. IT'S MISSPELL NOT MISS SPELL! So don't judge other people's language skills when your own english really SUCKS ASS!

GAH! I had no time to look it up!

I'm fed up!:mad:

Miss Jarea:
Scandinavia's leading female Dj of UK HardStyles // Short Bio 2006

(changed and updatet 27.07.06)

Miss Jarea started her career way back in 1997 as a Drum'n Bass DJ, but it wasn't until the year 2000 that she discovered the UK underground scene and got totally addicted to that sound. Finding her true passion, she shortly after started her first performances all across Norway, building her name from the small local clubs to huge renowned events like Sundance, Milk Club, Resurrection and even Hyperstate / Biblos. With weekly broadcastings on international web radio's such as PureDJ.com and ID&T Radio, international gigs and releases, Miss Jarea is Scandinavia's Nr.1 DJ.

Playing a smooth blend of UK HardHouse, HardTrance, Dutch HardStyle, NRG and HardTechno, Jarea has many faces.

On the production side, Miss Jarea has been releasing projects since 2001, and currently several big international labels such as Riot, Nukleuz, Passion, Scum records and Vicious Circle have shown interest in her work. In January 2005, Jarea made a record deal with Carnal Records, and is currently releasing major floor fillers on this label.

Under pressure of the increasing international demand for her performance, Miss Jarea moved to Amsterdam in 2003, where she hooked up with among others the Dutch HardTrance promoter Q-Dance witch resulted in a performance at QlubTempo.

During that year she managed to arranged a brand new residency in LA and various other bookings in Scandinavia, Holland, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Luxembourg, Egypt, USA, Canada and UK to mention a few. Currently, Jarea is working on her upcoming productions and planning her 2007 world tour.

Her first EP `Missing You' / `No Control' got signed to Carnal Records (Purple Eye Entertainment) early in 2005 and has been hitting Dance Charts all across the globe for several months since its release in January 2005. Her 2nd EP `Move Ya Head' / `Evil Seeds' released October 17th same year, also received massive feedback and airplay worldwide!!!
The Ep was listed as one of the 20 most sold HardTrance EP's last winter and received great reviews by several big international dj's like Marco V and Tom Harding as well as music magazines, including the International Upfront and DJ Magazine which listed it as one of Top 5 must have tracks - rated 5/5 stars. Even the UK based and very influential radio BBC 1's radio show The Residency as well as Judge Jules regularly play Miss Jarea's tracks on their shows.

The current upcoming release `Brain Damage' / `Schizophrenia' and RBA-No Alternative remix has been getting great promo feedback from some of the biggest UK producers and djs in the world, predicting this to be a huge dancefloor filler this summer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discography

Miss Jarea EP - Brain Damage / Schizophrenia (Grimlock Recordings / Passion Records UK comoing out Fall 2006)
Miss Jarea EP - Over Yo Head / Evil Seeds (Carnal Records - 2005)
Miss Jarea EP - Missing You / No Control (Carnal Records - 2005)
Dan Brinslee & Miss Jarea - Adrenalina (Dan Don't - 2004)
Dan Brinslee & Miss Jarea - It's Getting Closer (Dan Don't - 2003)
Miss Jarea - Soul Commander part II (Dan Don't - 2003)
Miss Jarea - Next Time / Don't Disturb (Dan Don't - 2003)
DJ Dulce vs DJ Miss Jarea - Soul Commander (Shock Records - 2003)
Eskimo feat Miss Jares - Call Me Poison (CNR InDisc Records - 2001)
Eskimo feat Miss Jarea - Tell Me (CNR InDisc Records - 2000)

Latest Compilation

Miss Jarea - Evolution Of Kaos ( ID&T Netherlands - Nov 2005)

O