Hey you..

Back to klubitus.org O

7 years in prague and half a year in manchester..
both were worth it...

I was too young to have any "interesting experiences", when my family travelled, and I haven't been abroad by myself at all
Oh, quite... I went to Strasbourg with my french class. It was ok, gave a speech at the european parlament etc.

I've been abroad several times, unfortunately nearly always with parents and in some sucky tourist attraction.

Ooh! Tell 'em about your weird trip to Estonia!

Oh, good you reminded me. I totally forgot that i was in Sundance 2002 *plur*. And that really was something!

nice site + forums, great work, guys!

Always had a great time in Finland, and judging from the pictures you're having waaay too much fun not to come again!

cu.

D.

Sure, welcome back, anytime.

i have lived in many places n never seen people takin so much alcohol than in finland! its amazing how this country is still standing!!!! good for u guys! respect!*plur*

i actually hate the fact that finland has such an 'alcholic culture'!...its embarassing*hmph* not that i dont drink at all, i do*hymy* but the fact that some people think that they have to drink a 6-pack everyweekend, and how its so cool and stuff,especially teenagers! i know im a teen myself*blush*but thats why its embarassing...

I could drink a sixpack every day and all it would make me is tired and slow... *shrug* I don't get it.

Btw, methinks that the reason finns are so aggressive/loving (or anything extreme) while drunk is the culture of hiding out emotions, especially among older folks. I don't exactly know if that's true for us, the younger generation, though. I won't call myself an expert on the matter, I've seen both calm and wild drunks...
*hums ponderously* *täh*

Mice:[q]

....do ya like 'clubCulture' or so..

[/q]

Yeah.

gkhbgk[q]jkoli[/q]hlkjllmn,

Nice to have a forum in english, mutta jos osaa ruotsia paremmin? Saako täällä puhua suomi/ruotsi/englantia vai suuttuko silloin joku?

Hälsningar från Sthlm*justjoo*

Well, I lived in the States for a year or so. Quite enough for me thank you. The country was nice and all but most of the people around there were complete ignorant f*cks and I had a bit of a hard time trying to cope with that and the fact that most americans girls have butts that are around 5 feet wide.

Loved the jelly donuts though, bought myself a stetson and got to see Mickey Mouse, so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

(edit: removing a few typos)

[muokattu 13.3.2003 12:48]

3 years in USA, 6 years in Japan ... and rest of life in lovely Finland *sydän*

9 years in australia and the rest in this puddle of mud....
finlands nice...in summer...*plur*

[muokattu 11.3.2003 23:48]

I am from Estonia...Lived there about 9years in Tallinn...and now living here (9v) Helsinki...quite nice place, specially at summer. But still I am trying to get away from here (too much cold days) Spain would be nice place...*justjoo* specially for "cableguy"...much work and goodly paid...*hymy*

YO

Santa:[q]I am from Estonia...Lived there about 9years in Tallinn...and now living here (9v) Helsinki...quite nice place, specially at summer. But still I am trying to get away from here (too much cold days) Spain would be nice place...*justjoo* specially for "cableguy"...much work and goodly paid...*hymy*[/q]

i dont think i could stand another winter here either....spain would be nice..and cheap...luckily summers nearly here!

Well you're gonna have to IDI!!!! Mr. mud puddle...*nauraa*

O