Miikka & Jussi EP (Five AM Records) + klipit

Back to musiikki O

Vielä vähän hypee ja spammia:

FAM028 : Miikka & Jussi - EP

DJ SUPPORT

Judge Jules: ‘Reginella’ played on Radio 1 (UK), 4 weeks in a row. Featuring in Judge Jules Top 10 chart

Talla 2XLC: “I played the Miikka & Jussi EP in my show! -the best reactions were on track 1 (Reginella)”

Simon Patterson (A&R Judge Jules/ Dogzilla): “Quality track! really good reactions when i have played this. Keep them coming!”

Lange: “LOVING this ep. in particular like Reginella. A superb release, Full Support from me!! 10/10

Danny Slade (IDJ Mag/Escape) “Its awesome! All three mixes kick with Essence being my fave.10/10”

Steve Helstrip (Thrillseekers): “Loving Reginella. Played this twice at the weekend (Slinky & Passion) and went down a storm both times. Definitely a stand out track. 10/10”

Marc West (DJ/Passion UK promoter): “All three tracks are quality with “Essence” being the preferred track out of the three.”

Andy Bagguley (DJ/Passion UK promoter): “Wicked EP mate!! Thanks alot... Really liking all 3 tracks! 9 /10. I have actually reviewed it for Upfront Magazine.”

PRESS

DJ Mag - 5/5 ***SUREPLAYER***

MIIKKA AND JUSSI ‘EP’ (5AM)

Three tracks from newcomers Miikka Leinenon and Jussi Soro neatly packaged on the succinctly titled ‘EP’ EP! Setting a really big precedent, ‘Reginella’ is the first to roll off the line. A deep build laced with menace and depth deceptively sets the scene. The minimal drums and percussion-power push it forward. From out of nowhere a modulating synth forces its way through the tracks fabric. Acid loops briefly drive it back down but an invitation to the dance has clearly been made! It subsides into silence at 2:30 and then out of nowhere it comes rocketing back! A hugely effective soaring synth elbowing its way in and blasting the whole thing skyward! It’s an exceptional moment, made all the more thrilling as the whole sequence takes no more than 20 seconds to complete.

‘Essence’ is up next and takes things in another direction. The tune punches through into hard trance territory with an acerbic, unforgiving mainline. Just as it gets to the point where it might be considered a bit, well, too much, it plays it off to superb effect against a melting piano line.

Finally we have ‘Highway Patrol’. It’s track three of a three track EP. Elsewhere this might mean crowbaring in some half-cocked number made 18 months back, dug up from the remnants of a dusty hard drive. Not here. The tune starts out in more basic kick drum/percussion fashion but as it finds the break those old hairs start to stand up! The ice smooth, crystal clear riff develops beautifully and it clears the breakdown in incredible style.

You’d be doing well to get a twelve with one of these tracks on. Three should make it un-missable! 5/5

Jaaha sitten on viralliset julkaisut "ulkona". :)

You can now buy a limited number of promos of the Miikka & Jussi EP from our friends over at Chemical Records:

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=FAM028

The three track EP featuring Reginella, Essence and Highway Patrol has had great support from Judge Jules (four weeks in a row on BBC Radio 1), Marco V, Thrillseekers, Lange, Gareth Emery and many more, and was also a Sureplayer in DJ Mag.

These promos are strictly limited but don't worry - general release is 31st January.

loistavaa hypeä ;)

onnea ja menestystä

Tätä on kyllä odotettu. Striitissä vaan tuntuvat jatkuvasti lykkäävän "julkaisupäivämäärää".*hmph* Jos nyt sitte vihdoin 02/02 sais oman kopion.*jiihaa*

[q]Illustrator:
Tätä on kyllä odotettu. Striitissä vaan tuntuvat jatkuvasti lykkäävän "julkaisupäivämäärää".*hmph* Jos nyt sitte vihdoin 02/02 sais oman kopion.*jiihaa*
[/q]
Joo jostain syystä toi julkasu on venynyt nyt melkein puoltoista kuukautta, mut 31. päivä pitäis levyn tulla tukkuihin, ja 2.2. kauppoihin :)

Viiminen hype tähän topikkiin:

NYT MYYNNISSÄ STREET BEATISSA (ja kaikissa muissakin levyliikkeissä ympäri maailman)

Kai maar tää täytyy sitte ostaa kun niin kovasti hypetät

Pakko viel hehkuttaa. Kävin tänään hakemassa omani. Loistava levy...*joo*

[q]Illustrator:
Pakko viel hehkuttaa. Kävin tänään hakemassa omani. Loistava levy...*joo*
[/q]

kiitos tuesta :)

Juu, onneks olkoon vaan. Löysin tän jostain netistä ja ihastuin niin, et oli pakko tilata vinyylinä. Toi Reginella on yksinkertainen, mut jotenkin kumman kiehtova. Biisi löytää paikkansa sydämestäni erityisesti bassolinjan ja potkun murtautuessa sisään ekan breikin päälle. Saanko udella millä teit ton päämelodian?

Sopii mun lattialle...

O