Novation KS Rack/4/5 -softapäivitys

Back to luomisen tuska O

Novationin välimallin syniin on tullut juuri tuossa lähiaikoina uusi softapäivitys, joka parantaa ko. malleissa paljon parjatun rätinän pois.

Novationin tiedote:

Dear Novation Customer,

As most of you are now probably aware Novation Electronic Music System Ltd. ceased trading on June 30 2004 after entering into Adminstration and that Focusrite has acquired the assets of the original Novation brand.

I think it is now appropriate to send out a message to assure existing Novation customers about the future support of Novation products by the new Focusrite company, Novation Digital Music Systems Ltd.

In specific response to some of the statements made on this forum regarding customer support and undelivered product features I would like to offer a corporate apology for any disappointment caused by any apparent inactivity or lack of timely response to your question or requests.

By way of explanation I would ask your understanding that in the last 12 months the Novation engineering team has been under extreme commercial pressure and has not necessarily been able to support you, its customers, in a way that they or you would perhaps expect. The Novation team were in fact working to rectify the problems listed below but were never able to complete the work due to the commercial pressures they faced.

My personal intention is that Novation customers will come to enjoy the level of support that Focusrite customers expect as a given when they buy Focusrite products.

In response to this new environment the first action of the Novation engineering team has been to audit the status and performance of its existing products and to consider any issues which require immediate attention to resolve customer problems.

Below you fill find a list of issues which will be resolved over the coming months and I am pleased to be able to state that your extraordinary patience will ultimately be rewarded.

If there is anything that we've not got on the log, please mail me and we'll do our best to take care of it in a timely manner.

From sospubs.co.uk

Thank you for your patience and goodwill,

Rob Jenkins

Director of Product Strategy
Focusrite Audio Engineering

KS 4 / 5 and Rack.

The operating system for the KS series is undergoing a radical overhaul to address some of the issues reported by users of this forum. Issues that will be addressed include:

All mechanisms within the KS synth engine that are causing
unwanted audible artifacts in the signal path are being rectified. In addition, the syncronisation of the arpeggiator, effects and synth parameters to MIDI clock is being overhauled to accommodate MIDI clock with the most demanding amounts of jitter.

This software is due for release - 20.09.04.

Ja linkki tiedostoon: http://www.novationmusic.com/downloads/resources/ks45rack2102.zip

O