Halo

Back to soittajat O

Dj Halo is the original sonic spanker and the funky audio terrorist from the city of Helsinki.
The disco dancing discjockey started building his puzzle of beats in 1993 and is still keeping up the good work in the field of testing alternative sonic solutions.Or how should i put it...

Disturbed disco and freestyle psychedelic techno bollocks are served sometimes chilled, sometimes hot.

It seems that some people actually like it too...and some hate it but who cares about those wankers anyway.

Some random memories from the past years include playing at:

Clubs in Helsinki-Oranssin Techno Cafe, Guru Club @ Tavastia, Nylon, The Club @ Botta, Gaia Club @ Walhalla, Surreal Audio Club @ Gloria + Vr makasiinit, Looney toons @ Soda, Vertigo @ Premiere, Illusions Productions @ Lepakko and so on...

Parties and stuff in Finland-Provinssirock 1998+1999, Reclaim the streets, Kiasma, Radio Unity, blablabla too many to list-at least 150 parties and clubs in and outdoors in Helsinki, Turku, Tampere, Seinäjoki, Jyväskylä and so on...

And abroad-Stockholm/Sweden, Vetlanda/Sweden, Örebro/Sweden, St.Petersburg/Russia, Lissabon/Portugal, Milano/Italy, Amsterdam/Holland, Groeningen/Holland, Athens/Greece

And a bunch of other things that i forgot cause i was too wasted.

No REAL job at the moment, just enjoying the existence, running a recordlabel and doing some lazy music producing.
So book me cause im always broke.

booking@surrealaudio.com
+358 40 5430455
http://www.surrealaudio.com
also provides some info if theres a really cool gig coming up or something.

>

rehellistä ja suoraa tekstiä, peukut pystyyn

>

/unik/

Originally posted by O Halo:

And a bunch of other things that i forgot cause i was too wasted.

Suoraa tekstiä jäbä kyl rok rok

O