jr

Thank you!

Here is the tracklist:

Airgap - Resolve
Mre - Deep edge part 2
Madoka - Dive (Moshic & Zidan remix)
Defunktion - Kharma of drums
G-pal - Ocean of blue (blue mix)
Circulation - Turquoise (Weekend World remix)
Flash Brothers - Captured (Joshua Collins remix)
Smuel Flash - Chilling moments (Bedrock mix)

Quote by thomas

kivat tuolit sedällä !

:D

ja hemmetin hyvää matskua tuotat, keep up the good work

No kiitti vaan kovasti! :)

Milloinkas tuo [Future] biisi saa virallisen julkaisun vinyylinä?
Entä oliskos white-labelina jo tarjolla?

nimimerkillä... Soittaisin jos olis... :006:

Quote by Pete Input

ekkös sä muista kun soittelin tota jo silloin mikkelissä cd-r:ltä :)

Quote by thomas

ekkös sä muista kun soittelin tota jo silloin mikkelissä cd-r:ltä :)

Jumaliste, toi on epäreiluu...! :p

Quote by Pete Input

Tällä hetkellä tuota ei saa kuin cd-r levyllä multa. Jos sais nyt jonku lafkan vaan julkaisemaan tuon... saa nähdä mitä tulevaisuus tuo tullessaan. ;)

Laitoin sulle privaa.... :003:

gracias for the tracklist

feliz anno nuevo

jr

Tuommoinen 232 minuuttia pitkä studiolivevetäisy lisätty. Pahoittelen huonoa laatua ja muutamia mokia.. :) Propsit andyk:lle serveritilasta!

Quote by Introvert

Tuommoinen 232 minuuttia pitkä studiolivevetäisy lisätty. Pahoittelen huonoa laatua ja muutamia mokia.. :) Propsit andyk:lle serveritilasta!

big up että olet jaksanut soitella noinkin pitkästi hyvää musiikkia

Quote by thomas

big up että olet jaksanut soitella noinkin pitkästi hyvää musiikkia

Kyllähän sitä välillä innostuu. :) Mukavampi melkein noita pidempiä settejä on rakennella.

"""Biisejä/My Productions:
Future (progressive & deep house) """

moi! :D

millos pukkaat uuttabiisiä kehiin

-jouni_a:cool: :cool:

oho, b2b Fusen kans.. mites toimi?
Promon kuultua ja fusen nähneenä voin sanoa että siinä on ollu taitava kaksikko soittelemassa. :)

Quote by kosmo

oho, b2b Fusen kans.. mites toimi?
Promon kuultua ja fusen nähneenä voin sanoa että siinä on ollu taitava kaksikko soittelemassa. :)

Fuse on kyllä yks Suomen taitavimmista tiskijukista imo! ;) Kyllähän tuo keikka ihan kohtuudella meni. Oli vähän fiiliksen puutetta kumminkin ihmisten puutteesta johtuen. Kyllä varmastikin tulee toistumaan b2b sessiot vielä! :)

Tuottamisesta sen verran että en ole saanut mitään uutta matskua aikaiseksi. (muutamia puolivalmiita lukuunottamatta) Tämä johtuu siitä kun myin synat ja siirryin dj-alalle. Mutta toki alan väsätä taas biisejä kun saan jonkunlaisen softakoneen hankittua..

Makuuhuone live sarja sai jatkoa. :) Tällä kertaa paremmalla laadulla mutta kestää vain 127 minuuttia. Tuo aiempi live poistunee netistä piakkoin.. Virallista promomiksaustakin on myös tulossa kohta..

Moi... koskas muistat mua cd:llä? :003:
Kuuntelin tässä taas Futuren uudestaan pitkästä aikaa... erityisesti odotan sun uudempia tuotoksiasi!

After inspired by melodica sessions in childhood and tracker composing as a teenager Jukka Varis aka Introvert started doing music more seriously in year 2000. Around the same time he was really into electronic music, first influenced by The Prodigy and Orbital. After doing a bootleg remix of Björk's "Joga" just for fun, it suddenly became bigger after James Zabiela spinned it in his Essential Mix in 2004. After this Introvert interested in doing more music (progressive house at the time) and got first release on Aurium records.

After moving to a Helsinki from a small village in northern Finland Introvert got mainly into techno. Also idm and more experimental electronic music has been always one of the favourites. Today Introvert finds melodic techno to be most interesting to produce which contains a bit from both genres. Now as he has been influenced by many kinds of music genres he finds also nature, art, four seasons, movies, nightlife, different people, different places and everything else happening in personal life as an inspiration in music making. His continuous quest for new intriguing sounds is inspired by the will not to get bored by music and producing. One of the main ideas in Introvert's music for now is to break the genre limit and keep music interesting for different kind of listeners. This can also be heard in his dj sets - everything from melodic techno to ambient and idm is present in his mixes.

The words "original", "emotionally attractive", "artistic", "moody" and "experimental" could be the best to describe Introvert's sound. Also, there's a hint of nostalgia and psychedelic around it. It gives people different moods and visions, something to listen closely to and to think about, and it works on the dancefloor too.

"For me, the melodies and different moods has been always important in music and mosly they come from my personal feelings in my productions. That's why my music is always changing but still I'm trying to keep my own touch on it rather than trusting on the formulas and i really like to listen the producers doing the same at the time of minimal techno trend for example." says artist himself.

In about six years introvert's tracks have been supported by variety of different dj's: John Digweed, Darren Emerson and Funk 'D Void for example. Lately, long time (detroit) techno producer Orlando Voorn interested in Introvert's tracks and some of them got signed to his label "Nightvision" which started running originally early 90's. "Lemon Days / Times We Live" ep released in summer 2008 and Introvert's first artist album is going to be released on the same label in nearly future.

I do live and dj gigs, for a bookings send email to introv [at] gmail [dot] com or contact throught myspace.

Check my myspace for clips and infos:

http://myspace.com/introvert001

Introvert also on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Introvert/8071363286

O