A bit of market research: ur opinion needed please!

Back to yleinen bilehöpinä O

Hi,
If you could go to a night that played the following genres would you go: Breaks, DnB, Electro, Garage, House (funky, soulful) and RnB?
Also if you could add one more genre, what would it be?

Thanks for your time and helpful comments

all those genres are okay by me, EXCEPT for rnb*poks* :D

And that one genre could be speed garage ;P

Too many genres and RnB definitely noNO!

I don't think you'll find a lot of fans here for a club like that... And I can't think of any single genre that would save that combination, sorry.

so far theres been some good feed back. I'll leave this open for more comments and voting before I post another poll, with the necessary changes, in a day or two. Keep it coming...

[q]Opulent, 4.6.2007 22:55:
Breaks
DnB *sydän*
Electro
Garage
House (funky, soulful)
RnB *sars**eiei**släp*
[/q]

[q]sapeli, 5.6.2007 14:15:
I don't think you'll find a lot of fans here for a club like that... And I can't think of any single genre that would save that combination, sorry.
[/q]

Sanoo Kiksu-Sapeli.

I really don't buy that RnB-whine. There's loads of non-comercial stuff that's a lot better than the crap they play on every frackin' radio.

dnb, electo and rnb!

Breaks
DnB *sydän*
Electro
Garage
House (funky, soulful)
RnB *sars**eiei**släp*
[/q]

+ Speed Garage *pihkassa**sydän**plur**jiihaa**tanssittel*

Which city? I would go if its in helsinki :)

but no RnB please :D

most likely turku, but could be helsinki: depends on availability of venue, djs etc.

R 'n' B definitely.

Ps. Market researches are tacky, useless things.

Hi,
If you could go to a night that played the following genres would you go: Breaks, DnB, Electro, Garage, House (funky, soulful) and RnB?
Also if you could add one more genre, what would it be?

Thanks for your time and helpful comments
[/q]

I'd go to a plain old House (yep, funky, soulful) night.
And I'd add happy hc, of course!

Turku: no
rnb: no

[q]salaisinko?, 5.6.2007 15:02:
I really don't buy that RnB-whine. There's loads of non-comercial stuff that's a lot better than the crap they play on every frackin' radio.
[/q]

katupisteet - 2

[q]Apo,

katupisteet - 2
[/q]

I'M A CHAMPION!

Breaks: no
DnB: no
Garage: no
RnB: no

Electro: yes
House (funky, soulful):yes

Breaks: definitely
DnB: oh yes!
Electro: miksei
House: maybe
Garage: no
RnB: I would definitely not go...

That actually reminds me of some bars/clubs I used to go when I was young (well they didn't play garage and electro back then), so I would definitely at least give it a try. And yes - house, r&b and breaks can be mixed tastefully, and if the atmosphere is good the resulting evening can be very nice.

O