WANTED DJ: Damien

Back to yleinen keskustelu O

Well, I'm sorry if this topic make little sense, I have a finnish DJ friend over internet, he calls himself damien but his real name is Mika I think. He have been playing several clubs in Finland and I remeber he once told me that he had been playing in Finlands second biggest club.

We've played a internet game togheter for many years, I quitted the game but we still kept contact over msn and played other games togheter or just had nice chats, I was with him when he did some of his first mixes that he sent me over msn so I could listen to them, I've knew him for approximatly 5 years. But now suddenly he is gone, He havent been online on msn and I've been trying to send emails to him without any luck.

I have no idea if this is the right place to search for an old finnish DJ friend, I just googled "Damien finnish dj" and I saw this page amoung others. IF someone can help me and give me an answer what's become of him, answer here or send me an email

teddy_Beer70@hotmail.com

thank you

Hi,

this is propably not the right location for posting search posts, but anyway. I guess that you mean this guy http://klubitus.org/profiili.php?nimi=Damien ?

Other Chat ->

Well, thanks for the reply. The one you tipped me off, added me to msn and helped me alot in my search for my lost friend. I'm going to PM the one I was directed to, and I hope it might be him otherwise I guess I've lost him

oh and my friend's email was puolikoullut_@hotmail.com. if that reveals anything, reply please.

Thanks for the help again, and thanks for moving my post to a more proper category.

O